- Candidates who fulfill the general eligibility criteria for admission are short listed through aptitude test / interview.
- The aptitude test will comprise of multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Pakistani and Foreign/Overseas candidates have to pass UHS Entry Test to be eligible for admission in FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry.
Selection criteria for Foreign Applicants:
- Foreign applicants shall be eligible to appear in the UHS entry test if they have passed three science subjects out of which two have to be Biology and Chemistry.
- TOEFL / IELTs score of 500 or 5.5 shall be required from the students who have obtained their required qualifications from those institutions where the medium of instruction for these qualifications was not English.
- An alternate to TOEFL and IELTs is a certification by NUML Islamabad after a one year English language Course.
- The candidates having minimum SAT II score of 550 marks in each subject i.e., Biology, Chemistry & Physics shall be exempted from the UHS entry test and shall be required to appear only in the interview.
- No other tests like MCAT from America / Canada or CAT from UK is acceptable or exempts the applicant from UHS entry test.
Selection criteria for Local/Pakistani Applicants:
- Local/Pakistani applicants have to appear in FMH college aptitude test and also in UHS entry test.
- Merit for this category is based on marks obtained in Matric/O-level, F.Sc/A-level, FMH College Test and UHS entry test as per given laid down formula.